Event: The Future Hospital: Critical Care 2050
Date: January 26, 2022, 17.00–18.30 GMT
New “innovation” series on SALUS TV to explore the future hospital to 2050:
The pandemic has posed unprecedented challenges for healthcare, but it has also paved the way for transformational change in preparedness, response and recovery. Expandable and flexible bed and staffing capacities, safer ICU design, more effective triage, digital transformation and adoption of AI, and new approaches to communication with patients and families are all changing the way critical care services and facilities are being planned and designed. An expert panel will imagine what critical care medicine and the settings in which it is delivered will look like in the future.
- Chair: Tina Nolan, managing director, ETL; Health Planning Academy, UK;
- Dr Ganesh Suntharalingam, intensivist, London North West University Healthcare; past president, Intensive Care Society, UK;
- Dr Diana Anderson, dochitect, Jacobs; instructor of neurology, Boston University School of Medicine; geriatric neurology fellow, VA Boston, USA;
- Dr Tom Best, clinical director of critical care, King’s College London, UK;
- Dr Benjamin Bassin, associate professor, Emergency Medicine; director, Emergency Critical Care Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, USA; and
- Graeme Hall, executive chairman, Brandon Medical, UK.
Click HERE to learn more about the Future Hospital 5050 series.